At Crepps Home Inspection, I conduct full residential home inspections to give my clients information and knowledge about the future of their property investments. Home inspections are a non-invasive evaluation in the structural and mechanical aspects of a home. As a Certified Master Inspector, I’ve been trained to provide these services to home buyers so they can make the best decisions possible about their property purchases. My inspections include the following:
- Property Inspection – This includes features like, the driveway, walkways, irrigation systems, detached garages, storage sheds included with the property, and even vegetation that could be interfering with structures.
- Structural Integrity – This includes the outer walls of the structure, paneling, walkways, window frames and casings, shutters, awnings, the roof, vents, chimneys, decks, patios, and similar property features.
- Internal Integrity – This includes drywall, baseboards, floors, windows and doors, ceiling, paint, nail pops and cracking, thresholds and similar interior elements.
- Mechanical Features – This includes wiring, water heaters, HVAC systems, plumbing, appliances, vents, and other similar features.
- System Elements – This would include things like garage doors, alarm systems, smoke detectors, sump pumps, carbon monoxide detectors, and other system related elements.
- Attics and Basements – These areas are also investigated for things like leaking, foundation cracks, pests, and similar problems.
Because every home is different, this may not necessarily be a complete list of everything covered but gives you a good idea. My mission is to be able to make you aware of any and all things that are going on with the property so you can make an informed decision about your purchase.
My findings will be submitted to you via a report that you and your real estate professional can look at together as you move through the purchase of the property.